This is a hot deal!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do those prices include taxes, tariifs, and duties??

Hi guys,

About Warranties,

According to the warranty system, products must be resent to the store where it was originally purchased. In this case, since were are locate at Spain, we make sure you don´t pay for shipping in case you have to send us a product back. Scubastore will cover the costs to honor the original manufacturers warranty.

About Taxes,

The only additional costs are: shipping (in case it is a no Free shipping item) and your National Customs Duty,

Regards

I have purchased from scubastore.com before, and had it shipped to Florida. Prices are excellent, shipping took only 3 days via DHL. Anything under 400$ and you are fine (no customs), but when I ordered 3 wetsuits and exceeded $400 DHL sent me $19 customs bill. Hope this helps

Was that to clear customs or the duty?

Duty on importing more than personal limit (~$400). I got in on it with 2 buddies and DHL and duty was barely noticed (thus 3 suits)

I bought a Suunto SK-7 from these guys a few years ago. It was 20% cheaper even with the shipping than buying it in the States, and I had it 4 days after I placed the order.

ScubaStore/DiveInn is very easy to do business with. I used to deal with Michelle N. in their customer service group for my orders. I'm not sure if she's still there because when you buy Apeks regs, you only have to buy them once :D She was super easy to work with though.

They were always spot-on with delivery and quite a bit cheaper than I could buy it for locally (and yes, manufacturer's warranties still apply as they ARE authorized dealers for what they sell). The EU doesn't put up with fair trade pricing and some of the nonsense that is regularly done in the US market.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom