Thurs 28th Dec - weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
hi all and i hope we have all had a very merry week and a bit!

no weighin for me and to be honest im expecting about 5lbs extra pounds next week... but its ok

i havent been gorging myself or loosing all control but i have laxed on the 5hr rule and not eating as much salad and fruit but that all stops tomorrow as ive told myself its only becasue of christmas and now it back to usual life and planning

i hope we are all doing well and ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL (quitely for those with sore heads) to see how we're all doing

cheers everyone

Is everyone taking a Christmas break? Welcome Garrett, and good luck in your lifestyle change and weight loss. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

I've actually got good news this week. After getting down to 215# several months ago, and then slowly plateauing around the 219 mark since then, I am back down to 215 this morning. That's even with the bad foods I have been eating over the last week! And I only have 1 more dinner to go, New Years Eve!

So let's hear from everyone, good or bad, weigh-in or not. Let us know that you are still out there and that you are continuing to move forward.

Best of the New Year to one and all, and see you in 2007!

Forgot to weigh myself this morning but yesterday I was the same as last week.

You mean we are not taking Christmas off?? Ug.. I am resigning myself to weighing in next week. Call me chicken. Too many cookies and sweets for me these past couple weeks. I don't even want to know how bad it is. Give it a week to come back to my new old weight!

hahaha, of course you can take Christmas off, however I was pleasantly surprised, like an extra Christmas gift :D

As I said, I only weigh myself once a month. My next weight check will be around mid-Jan. I'll weigh in then.

But, I have been really diligent throughout the season. Lots and lots of goodies here at work but I'm resisiting. If I try anything, it's just one bite, and that is very infrequent. Sugar is my enemy.

Sugar is my nemisis too. And I gave in. So, I will probably have to get radical to get it out of my system. Maybe a 3 day fast or something to get me back in tune with myself.

Yay! The scales are broken this week! :) If they weren't already, they would be after I stepped on them! I've been making rather merry this week!

OK, well, as a frame of reference, here is a pic of me Jenny took duing our Boxing Day Dive in Ft. Lauderdale... I held my pants up in that "Before"-style pose.

P1010003.jpg

nice bry.... they look like they can wrap around you a bit!

whatever you do - dont throw those pants away. i have kept some clothing and im hoping one day i can do the 2 people in them shot (to share here of course)

mmmmmmmmm - is that salt warm water behind you??? :D now thats a nice reward for doing so well in the fitness challange... gotta get you to do more of that!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom