Montreal, non diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cheekymonkey

I'm a Goofy Monkey
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm headed up to Montreal for New Years, and I was wondering if you could give me any input on places I should get to while I am there, gonna be there for 4 days. Not really sure where things are in relation to where i'm staying, 90% sure the hotel is on Kennedy Place.
Looking for ideas though on things to do, any input is appreciated.

Sorry I think I hit the wrong key and sent an unfinished reply......anyways
Cresent street is the hot spot for Night Life , I like a bar called Thursdays but be patient it doesnt pick up intill very late.
For food: nothing like a Montreal Smoked Meat sandwich, Shwartzs on St Lawrent is world famous.If you go a few blocks north to Fairmont st.you can grab some of the best bagels you,ve ever tasted. You should be prepared to stand in line at both spots but you will likely meet people from all over the world including Orlando. Oh yeah we just got a fresh dump of fluffy white snow!!!!! WELCOME let me know if you need more info.

Awesome i'm actually in Connecticut right now and so far its snow free, i'd like to see a little bit of snow that I dont have to shovel before I leave back to Orlando.

Cresent is a lot of fun. I don't know if you like to party but seeing as according to your profile you're 20, you can take advantage of being legal up here. I definately agree with plungebob in that you have to go to shwartz's amazing smoked meat. If you have any specific questions you needs answered PM me and let me know. I'd be glad to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom