Pix

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good ones.
I'm out of the photo business for a while as I flooded my housing last Sunday. Needless to say the housing will be on it's way to Ikelite for replacement of the controller, eyepiece and a pressure check and we have to replace a camera and lens. Can't blame it on anyone but myself as I should have checked the lens port as it didn't feel quite right when I put it together. I still have my Nik5 but it needs to go in for a check up before it gets wet again as it has been on the shelf for a while.

Very Nice! Looks like you guys were having a good time.

We're going out for some fun tomorrow, I'm teaching an Advanced Nitrox/Deco Procedures course and gonna have some fun in the twinsets tomorrow!

Dave

R-T:
Good ones.
I'm out of the photo business for a while as I flooded my housing last Sunday.

Thanks Dave and Rick,

Ouch:( It doesn't take much water to destroy that stuff does it! Sorry to hear that-I was looking forward to some pics of those prowfish. Dave from Juneau posted a link to a video he took of some-pretty cool looking fish. I have a Nikonos V too, somewhere around here collecting dust (it needs an overhaul) It's hard to go back to regular film though. We're going out again tomorrow to test Mary's new dry gloves, hoping to see some sea lions as we haven't seen any for a while. Hope y'all have a...

HAPPY NEW YAR!:pirate2:

Poog:coffee:

Back
Top Bottom