weekends or weekdays?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cba191

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
does everyone around here just dive weekends, or do some people go during the week. my days off are wed/thu, so i was just wondering

I dive weekdays.... I could get a Thursday off occasionally....Monday is my normal day off but it is OK for me to switch....

We're at the lake during the week pretty regularly. We used to post it here, but most people work during the week, so we ended up just going without posting it. We're planning a weekday Havasu trip this month, but then nothing until we get back from Florida. I'll let you know when we're planning weekday lake dives.

I am going to be in Phoenix for the weekend of Jan 25 thru 29 and was hoping to dive during my stay.
I hope I can hook up with some other divers for a few days that weekend, that is if I get all of my Honey Do's done for my mom.
Thanks, Jim Breslin

JBRES1:
I am going to be in Phoenix for the weekend of Jan 25 thru 29 and was hoping to dive during my stay.
I hope I can hook up with some other divers for a few days that weekend, that is if I get all of my Honey Do's done for my mom.
Thanks, Jim Breslin

Tell her that Honey Do's are a type of melon, and you're definitely not a fruit. Then when she gets annoyed and tells you to go jump in a lake, you can say don't mind if I do. :D

Dive-aholic....When are you going??? Do you mind if you get some tag alongs if it can be worked out???

JBRES!....PM me with the dates you can go...I will see if I can move my schedule to work....

We're planning on diving on the 10th, on the way up to Vegas for our anniversary. We're planning a dive or 2 at Site 5.

Oh...well, Happy Anniversary!!! Hope you both have a great time....BE SAFE!!!

Back
Top Bottom