Flights for island hopping $20.07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa:
Thanks for the heads up....it's one way, right?

Yes, so $40 r/t.

I go to Ft Lauderdale quite a bit. Haven't seen any in a while, but they used to offer cheapo fares like that a lot. When it is that cheap it beats driving and paying for gas. Not that you guys can drive from island to island but...

Great! I just booked to Maui for the weekend of 2/24. Tim, we can dive two weekends in a row! Are you free on Saturday?

TRAVELZOO rocks.

I use it a lot.

sea nmf:
Great! I just booked to Maui for the weekend of 2/24. Tim, we can dive two weekends in a row! Are you free on Saturday?

Cool, glad it worked out for someone. Seems you can keep an eye on that "Go" website now as well.

BTW, I am free on Saturday :D

Cath, agreed on TravelZoo.

Wonder if I could shrinkwrap myself then get into a box and have myself sent to Hawaii? :D I am so desperate to dive, I really am starting to bug out, ever so slightly. I have people here, here in FL, saying it is too cold to dive. I wonder, what has this world come to? :sadangel:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom