Just bought my DUI CLX450

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Captain CaveMan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Well after 3.5 years of diving I took the plunge and bought a CLX450 sign. dry suit. And Ultra 400 undies. I bought it from Steve(reefraf) @ Scuba Emporium in Orland Park. I have to say after 3 years of waiting till it was the right time in my diving and in my bank account to get it and this was the time. Steve and Harold were great at answer any questions I had. The measuring only took a min but the check signing only took seconds!!! Well I should have the suit in Feb some time and can not wait to hit the water. Thanks Steve, Thanks Harold

Hye Harold. I also just recently joined the CLX450 club about 6 weeks ago, after close to 2 decades of diving temperate waters in wetsuits and semi-drys. I did the PADI dry suit course with my LDS, and although I found it useful in as far as learning and practicing some of the skills and drills, the thing I learned most from the course was that I should have bought a drysuit years ago!!

Ive been renting for 3 years and I could not take it anymore. Foop my name is Chris not Harold. Hes a employe at tlds.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom