Thursday 4th Jan 2007! - Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheTrickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hello All,

Firstly Happy New Year!

Come online this morning to notice Almitywife must be busy, so I decided to start this weeks weightin thread.

I hope everyone is having fun do their cardo!

As to weight loss, well for me I need to stop the bleeding, before Christmas I was at 166ish lbs (yay), now I'm 170.2lbs! only 4lbs, but still a step in the wrong direction.

I have a plan for the coming weeks, so I reckon I'll be back there soon!!

So, come on guys show me how its done! I want to see some weight loss!

(Almitywife, sorry for hijacking your thread!)

I gained also. I am at Goal + 12 lbs. Gained about 5 over the holidays, and considering how bad I ate, I am grateful that is all I gained.
Working on getting back to my healthy eating and cutting the refined sugars from my diet.

Last weigh in for me was Dec. 21st.

I didn't log or record any food or excersise over the holidays, but I was sure through the wankles and boozals, big red fatzoozles, the breggles and broozles and dark brown fat whoozles, I would gain.

I did gain and felt bloated at the end of the holidays. Since getting back and getting back to work, and working my bucket off to get rid of the bloat, I can say today that I weigh the same today as I did for my last weigh in... no gain or loss - 262lbs (118.84kgs)

I can live with that!

I'm still the same. This is getting frustrating.

Patience all, it does work. I am still down at 216, or a 3lb loss through the holidays :D

Hopefully the cario stuff will pay off a bit, and my exercise routine kicks in once again on Monday the 8th!

Is Almity playing with her scooter?!?

I gained 4 pounds in muscle weight today. In addition to cadio, I'm working on toning my muscle by doing weight training. I know that because my stomach is shrinking but also getting a little more thicker and not jiggly like several week ago. And not to brag or anything, but I didn't celebrate anything on Christmas or New Nears so I didn't eat anything extra at all. Todays weight is 154lb.

Well, I fell off the planet for a while but I'm back now. Was all the way back on 12/14 was my last weigh in. Bad news is I'm behind where I wanted to be but the good news is the silly season wasn't too harsh on me. I was 201.4 on 12/14 and was 201.8 this AM. Plus I've added a bit of weight training to get some tone - although that was traded over the last week for slinging doubles. I suppose getting to my goal of 190 for the Keys on the 25th may be a bit agressive now but I'll sacrifice some weight for better tone.

Up 3.4 lbs. over the holidays. Doing damage control this week by walking every day (which I should be doing anyway...don't you just love the motivational tricks we play on ourselves?)

I'm back on track with eating, although my Weight Watchers leader is ready to follow me home and make sure I'm tracking everything because I've been slacking for a few months, regaining and losing the same 5 lbs. I'm hovering around 40 lost, but I can't stop, because I still have about 70 to go.

This year, I made the resolution that I will reach my goal weight. That's 1.3 lbs per week and reasonable!

Stayed the same, but the pants are looser... does that mean I lost fat and gained muscle? I like to think so :)

DiverBry:
Stayed the same, but the pants are looser... does that mean I lost fat and gained muscle? I like to think so :)

If you did weight training then yeah, you're gaining muscle. If not, then it doesn't mean you gain pounds or anything :), your goal is to tone your body into the Governator of California :)....well, not really like him but you get the idea. :p

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom