Going out of business Sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Always sad to hear of such sales.

I just dropped by there today. Pretty much picked clean of any new regs or computers. They're selling their used rentals (Legends + Suunto cobra) for $1000. For used rental equipment, it just seems their close-out prices should really be lower. Considering no warranty, not much better than you can get new online at LP. (Yeah, I know, but no warranty is no warranty no matter how you slice it) At least you'll get brand new gear from LP at the same price.

Yup same here...

As far as rental tank it's all AL left... There's a couple of well worn DUI TLS 350's from rental... 800.00 They want way too much on those... I think fair market for those is about 400.00 (paid 500 for mine on ebay and it was in way better shape)... other than wetsuits and gloves and booties it's pretty much picked clean

Back
Top Bottom