Globetrottin' Wildcard: Call Rob Lowe RE: Your boat

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Katekicks or Wildcard, I left a message at your home. Brian, I guess you are in Dubai by now? Anyway...if your phone works there, call Rob because today he has a guy at Ko-olina looking for your slip to do the bottom.

THE Rob Lowe??

story.rob.lowe.jpg

No, but HE lived near me in Montecito.

Looks like a very average man in person, at the YMCA.

This Rob Lowe has dreads, is part American Indian and a body builder who dives under your boat and pressure washes it. he does NOT look average.

Does any of the Ohana know the boat's NAME?

We got it done already. They didn't like to call back. Thanks thou. Yup, in Dubai.

hey WC.. we dove the LCU and the beechcraft out of wainae yesterday..
the LCU was awesome!

it'd be an easy sail from koolina =)

Yes JJ, I got the hint. We are hauling out this weekend and should be good to go after that. Also we are moving it to Hickam.

Wildcard:
Yes JJ, I got the hint. We are hauling out this weekend and should be good to go after that. Also we are moving it to Hickam.

They got you a bouy? Arctic Diver wants to penetrate the Sea Tiger...I want to try out the fish eye and then send my camera off to Mo2vation so I can have it back when TSandM and Peter come.

Finaly got our mooring! YEA! That saves $500/month. Call me this am an we will figure it out.

Back
Top Bottom