TDI 1st Annual Cave Seminar

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GDI

Artificer of Havoc & Kaos
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
:doctor:
Hey all you cavers the first annual TDI CAVE SEMINAR will be held Saturday December 27-28,2002 in Branford and High Springs Florida. If you are interested you can get a sign-up sheet at:

http://www.tecdivers.com/tdi/signup.html

there will be a social following the seminar at Ginnie Springs. this is looking like it will be a very interesting event with some notable people speaking. Some manufacturers will also be there to show their stuff (sort of like a mini DEMA)

provide a link to the promo page. lets see what is all about

I was just talking to Larry and Debra Green about this last weekend. I have already made my room reservations, and will be there!

Just found out I'll be there too.

Roak

I'll see you guys there.

Cheers
Sherpa

Cool Roakey, I'll see ya there. Maybe we will agree more in person. I'll be the guy with wet hair:D . Are you coming for the week before, after, or just for a few days?
Cave 2?
Cheers,
Sherpa

Divesherpa once bubbled...
Cave 2?
NACD full cave. Don't tell JJ :)

I arrive the evening of the 23rd and leave the morning of the 31st. I have zippo idea of what my schedule's going to be, which is why I'm not committing to anything. :)

Roak

If you want to do any diving, Send me a P.M. and I'll give you my cell. I'll be in the water every day. I'll be in salt from Dec 29th -Jan 3rd and have an engagement on the 25th in the evening.
Are you bringing family?

Who's your instructor?

Cheers,
Sherpa

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom