Honolulu Scavenger Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
This sounds like fun! If you're here on the 13th you might want to join in on the fun

If you think you are ready for a real adventure, Ravenchase is just for you. Using riddles, anagrams, puzzles, actors, the far reaches of imagination and more, we will customize an adventure race to lead you through any city's landmarks and institutions (or any countryside's hidden secrets.) It may be more fun than you can handle.

for more details check out this site: www.ravenchase.com

(Wish I could go :( )

this sounds like a lot of fun, but unfortunately I can't do it either (working the Sony Open). I looked at the other hunts they are having and I might be able to do one in March. Thanks for letting us know Lisa. I haven't heard of this before.

Good Morning! just saw your response...sorry :(

If you go in March I might be able to go, let me know! Sea Nmf, interested?

Anybody going on Saturday??

This sounds like a lot of fun. Anyone remember the early 80s movie "Midnight Madness" - it was about this all night scavenger hunt. I really liked it (though it was a bit cheesy) - and it inspired many scavenger hunts through high school.

I don't really think I would do that well (even though it sounds fun) since I only could find the one for 12/9. Gosh I can't even read a website!

Oh, I found it! It does sound like fun. Shall we team up for the March one? That one includes beverages . . . .

they have a couple in March :D The one in Feb looks good too (love solving mysteries :D)...If I just have one client that day, (march 10) I can do it, other wise the one on the 17th would be the one for me.

See, I STILL can't read a website. I was reading about the 3/17 one.

:10: Love ya any way :D

On the 17th the manager will be back and I can leave a client behind that doesn't like walking too much......I'll see if they will give me a freebie ticket for one client and take it from there.

how many people count as a team? maybe just the sb women can team up? sorry guys- get your own team (jk). That of course is for march. I am done with work on Feb 6th so march is open for me.

melissa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom