Finger Spools - Hi Visibility Yellow Line - 3 Sizes - $16 Each - FREE Shipping!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Finger Spools - Hi Viz Yellow Line - 3 Sizes Available - FREE Shipping Offer

Hey Guys and Gals....................I am back again with finger spools. This time, we have three sizes of spools with high-quality high visibility neon yellow nylon line. The spools themselves are molded from glass-filled delrin for strength and durability. Each spool is wound with high visibility yellow nylon #24 line. This line has a core and is much better quality stuff than the white line on our previous spools. Of course, each spool comes with a 316 stainless steel double ender. You can use this link to take a look at these spools.

Finger Spools - 3 Sizes - High Visibility Yellow Nylon Line - $16 Each - FREE US Shipping on Purchase of 4 or More Spools!

We have these spools available in 65 foot, 100 foot, and 160 foot line lengths. Everything about these spools is the real deal and we think they will move fast.

Shipping will begin on these spools on January 12, 2007. We have a limited supply of each size spool, so inventory allocation will be determined by the order date and time of the orders.

LIFETIME WARRANTY ON THE SPOOL! I am convinced that this spool is the real deal. If you break, bend, dent, damage, deform, or do anything else to this spool, send it back to me and I will replace it completely FREE of charge. Of course, the warranty does not extend to the line and double ender.

FREE SHIPPING OFFER! Purchase 4 or more spools and we will provide FREE shipping to all 50 United States. During the checkout process, you will be asked to choose a UPS shipping method. While the checkout process will show a shipping charge, we will correct this at the time of processing and give you absolutely FREE Shipping!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ASSISTANCE! For our international customers, we will provide shipping assistance for the purchase of 8 or more spools. For each 8 spools purchased, we will deduct $9 from the standard cost of USPS Global Priority Mail service. To determine the estimated shipping cost to your country, simply visit www.usps.com, choose your country, and enter a weight of 4 pounds for 8 spools. The shipping rate you see for Global Express Mail will be the total shipping. From this, you can subtract $9.

If you have any questions, please give us a toll-free call at (800) 601-3483. We look forward to helping you with your orders. Thanks for taking a look at this Hot Deal listing and thank you for your business.

Phil Ellis

Please note that these spools will begin shipping on Friday of this week. We expect the initial pre-delivery orders to completely consume the first shipment, so get your orders in quickly. Thank you.

Phil Ellis

Just ordered more spools (the little and the big ones) even though I probably don't even need them.... The deal was just too good and I wanted those sizes... Small ones for gaps in caves and the larger ones for deeper dives.

By the way, for new divers, most spools (these included judging by the pics - correct me if I'm wrong Phil), come filled to the brim with line which can make clipping the double-ender difficult. Some divers I know prefer to take some line off the spool so the clipping is easier. Therefore you may want to order a slightly larger size than you need and then take some line off.

*Floater*:
Just ordered more spools (the little and the big ones) even though I probably don't even need them.... The deal was just too good and I wanted those sizes... Small ones for gaps in caves and the larger ones for deeper dives.

By the way, for new divers, most spools (these included judging by the pics - correct me if I'm wrong Phil), come filled to the brim with line which can make clipping the double-ender difficult. Some divers I know prefer to take some line off the spool so the clipping is easier. Therefore you may want to order a slightly larger size than you need and then take some line off.

You are correct. Most people prefer to remove some line to make the respooling process a little easier. Not only does nylon line expand slightly when it is wet, you are often unable to respool the line as neatly as it comes from the factory. We have measured these hi-viz spools, and the line lengths we give are pretty true as they come from the factory. Thanks for reminding us of this.

Phil Ellis

Great idea - I owed my dive buddy a Christas present and my primary spool broke last Novemebr. And thanks for the reminder on stripping some line off - almost ordered the small one.

tedwhiteva:
Great idea - I owed my dive buddy a Christas present and my primary spool broke last Novemebr. And thanks for the reminder on stripping some line off - almost ordered the small one.

Ted, thanks for your order. They should ship on Friday.

Phil Ellis

scubamarcp:
Great deal !!! Phill i ordered four of them and a mask

thanks again, Marc

Thanks Marc. We have your order and may begin shipping today......tomorrow at the latest. I gotta say again, I really like the line on this group of spools. This line is the real deal. And so easy to see! Plenty more left folks. Get em now while they are available!

Phil Ellis

I thought I would also mention this................

When you go to the product order page for these spools, you will see links to the Din Plugs, white finger spools, Drysuit underwear, frameless masks, and other items I have offered as Hot Deals in the past. If you place a Freight Qualified order of four spools or more, you will also get free shipping if you add on any of the other items. This might be a good chance to fill in that odd DIN plug or other items you might need.

Finger Spools - 3 Sizes - Hi Visibility Yellow Line - Only $16 Each - FREE U.S. Shipping on 4 or More!

Thanks again guys and gals.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom