Diving In Dahab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi, I was wandering if anybody can recomend a Dive Centre in Dahab. I am going to be going on holiday to Egypt from March and would like to know a trustworthy Scuba Centre where I can do my PADI Divemaster.Also does anyone know of a good cheap place to stay in Dahab. I will be going for around 8 weeks, so the cheaper the better! I was told to look on www.discoverdahab.com but there is information on windsurfing and safaris. Is Sharm el Sheikh a better place to go? Also is it safe for a woman to be alone in Egypt? I hear different stories from everyone I meet.

Diana
x
:10:

Another Happy New Year & Welcome to ScubaBoard!

Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

smilies-41093.png

It does help with discussions if you complete your Profile. And it's even more fun when you load an Avatar (personal pic for each post) and a Profile pic. See UserCP to access these if you'd like to...? :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Hi there
Check out Big Blue Dahab, they should offer you good help and good advice even if you not diving with them

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom