Group Diving Monterey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Ernst

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
We have a group of us diving Monterey from the 18th Thru The 20th of Jan if anyone cares to join us .

If conditions permit we will be doing both night and day dive's!!

Anyone is welcome to join us down there!!

This seems to be a true convergence! We have a group coming down to Monterey the 19th-21st. If anyone is interested, we have reserved the Beach Hopper II for Saturday afternoon. $55 a person with your own tanks.

Let's pray for good weather!

Maybe on Friday the 19th I'll run with you guys. :D

jarhed:
Would liove to join, just sent in my drysuit for a new zipper. If it comes back in time I will be there.

BTW Jim, I enjoyed browsing your gallery, what are you shooting with?

Take care,
John

Hey John, Thanks for looking at it!!!

I am shooting a canon PS Pro 1, Ike-lite housing and Ike-lite strobes!!

I really like the set up and am still learning more about it everyday!!

Hope your suit comes back in time , so come and join us, if not I do carry a lot of extra gear, Including wet suit's!!

Hey Jim,

Where are you guys going to dive? We are going to be at the Breakwater on Saturday morning.

Jim,
Andy @ Scuba World. I will be in Monterey that weekend with an OW Class and Kate Fuquay will be there with an AOW Class. I guess I will see at the Travelodge Bar.
Andy

Back
Top Bottom