Anyone interested in a "Tweak"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ben_ca

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey Guys,
Since there's a bunch of guys new to the local diving scene (and it's been long overdue to have an SB get together) how about a Tweak dive next weekend? Basically we'll have some seasoned (we'll more experienced) dive buddies lined up to dive with... and if you want you can practice some of those OW skills... Just to be clear this is not an "Instructional" event and I am not an instructor (nor play one on TV). Just a get together and dive thing (with focus on keeping skills sharp)....

Everyone's welcome.... So who's in?

Ben_ca:
Hey Guys,
Since there's a bunch of guys new to the local diving scene (and it's been long overdue to have an SB get together) how about a Tweak dive next weekend? Basically we'll have some seasoned (we'll more experienced) dive buddies lined up to dive with... and if you want you can practice some of those OW skills... Just to be clear this is not an "Instructional" event and I am not an instructor (nor play one on TV). Just a get together and dive thing (with focus on keeping skills sharp)....

Everyone's welcome.... So who's in?

I cant give you a definate Ben , But I am very interested!!

I will have to see how the week goes,And I could only be there on saturday as I work on sunday, I am off on thurs-sat Now Day's

It'll be Saturday, Jan 13th. Breakwater. Ted's going to try his charms on the Deli lady and see if he can make her smile :)

Thanks for posting. I'll be there, it'll be a good chance to meet more divers, especially those on SB.

In addition to diving, hopefully we can get some mentor/mentee relationships established. Everyone on SB talks about finding a good mentor, but for many divers this is pretty difficult.

So if you're attending and looking to mentor or be a mentee, please add that to the thread.

For me, I can mentor divers who are interested in improving their basic skills or learning new ones.

On the flip side, if there is someone who is full cave/cave 2 who would like to sit down and chat, I'd appreciate that too :wink:

Count me in. I'm pretty much will be diving a whole new set-up. I just got my bp/w set-up from DSS and dying to get it wet. Looking foward to meeting some other SB members and really meeting local divers

I will try to be there. I would love to meet some of the pros around here, and wouldn't mind getting some advice. :D

Not really need much tweaking but like to gain some more experiences and don't want to go solo diving. I'll try be there from 7am to 2pm, the thing is I'm going to attemp boat diving again on Friday, but I'm sure it won't effect anything other then my bottom time is going to be limited a little.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom