Scuba show?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squidguy

Contributor
Reaction score
Just got the latest diver magazine and there is an ad for Feb 21-23 at the International Centre Toronto - Scuba World... a new addition for 2003 to the Outdoor Adventure Show. Featuring... travel destinations and deep sea and reef adventures... training and certification programs...20'x40' demo pool fer testing all the latest equipment and skills demos...scuba school-seminar and workshops for all levels :)

squidguy once bubbled...
Just got the latest diver magazine and there is an ad for Feb 21-23 at the International Centre Toronto - Scuba World... a new addition for 2003 to the Outdoor Adventure Show. Featuring... travel destinations and deep sea and reef adventures... training and certification programs...20'x40' demo pool fer testing all the latest equipment and skills demos...scuba school-seminar and workshops for all levels :)

Can I suggest that you add this into the calendar, with any URL that might be appropriate?

is there an ontario calander?

The calander is for the whole of the Scubaboard. It makes a nice central place to anyone to look for events that are happening in the diving world.

If I were to organize an event for the Ontario group, I'd advertise it here, but to ensure the info didn't get lost, I would also add it into the calander (much like I have done in the past for the NAS training).

By putting it into the calander, if someone from outside the NDI forum group were in the area (on business or pleasure), they might be able to enjoy the event too.

cool, you can just get to that from the main page, right?
(still learning my way around here!)

Underwater Canada was disgraceful for its last year and now so they've thrown whats left of the show into the sports show. I wouldn't expect to see anthing more than Ontario dive shops flagging off left overs. The Scuba swap was more of a blast and at least there you found real good useful junk.

Master Chief

canuckdiver once bubbled...
cool, you can just get to that from the main page, right?
(still learning my way around here!)

The calander is found as a "quick click" button (how's that for a techie term) at the top of the screen.

If you enter an event for others to see, just make sure you post it as a "public" event.

squidguy once bubbled...

A pool.. Woohoo.. I'll have to bring my doubles. Always wanted to go diving at a show :) And since its shallow I could stay down forever..
I just hope they have a seperate are for divers and fishermen..LOL I hate getting hoocked..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom