January WHITE SALE at TDL

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
JANUARY WHITE SALE AT TDL

All Items on SALE AT TDL

Accessories, Analyzers, Computers, Timers, Bands, Cylinders, Dry Suits, Gauges, Gear Bags, Gloves, Masks, Fins, Straps, Hoses, Knives, Lights, Reels, Spools, Lift Bags, SMBs Regulators, Software Valves, Manifolds, Plates, Wings, Harnesses, Trips and more. (Don't see it on the site call 928-855-9400)
Savings can be from 10-60%

January 10-17

We made this one easy. Go on-line place your order with our already super low prices.
Then .... at check out enter redemption code WhiteSale and we will take another 10% off the entire order. It's that simple.

All orders pre-paid. Shipping additional on all items. Does not apply to previous pending orders.

Tech Diving Limited -- Your Complete Source for All Your Equipment Needs

Thanks for your continued support.

And analyzers are to be in on Monday or Tuesday!! :D :D Of course that is just in time for ice and snow on IN roads. SO the order will be delayed someplace. Not TDL's fault.

Hi,
I tried to place an order today using the Whitesale code, but was told it has expired.
Please let me know,
Jim Breslin

I'd like to thank TDL for going the extra mile for me. I had some time sensetive items on back order and needed them for a trip and Randy and Joel arranged to get them drop shipped to me from the factory so that my trip wouldn't be disrupted.

I had waited a couple of months or more so they took pity on me and helped me out as best they could. I told them that I'd post this by way of thanking them and also to
let folks who haven't dealt with TDL yet, that they'll do their best to help a diver whenever possible. Even in the event of manufacturing delays, back orders, etc. they earn their customer's loyalty.
Thanks again Randy, for being so understanding and helpful on the phone. I enjoyed learning about your "origins" in the biz.

If all else fails you might get a couple free goodies like I did. Hate the wait but I really don't need the analyzer yet. So it all comes out in the wash.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom