Thursday 11th Jan 07 Weighin!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
well its a NEW YEAR and we are ROCKING!!!!

well kinda... this weeks weighing... lost 100grms which is like a qtr of a lb i think (only becuase i remembered to pee in my wetsuit before weighin in sure :D )

BUT

since my weighin (my days are monday but i hold over till thursday to publish) i have been MOTIVATED and BACK ON PLAN and VISUALISING WHERE I WANT TO BE!!

ive been walking each day and feeling great because of it!!

im visuallizing March 17th - OzTech in Sydney and how im going to wear a new outfit and look gooooodddddddddddddd while hubby is playing with rebreathers and we both will be seeing people we havent seen in ages (yes, i want the wow factor!)

i know what i need to loose for that to happen and it will happen

im in AWE of everyone that accepted the exercise and/or the 10lb looser loser challange!!!

we have so many blessings to be thankful for... being able to change our lives for the better is one!!

so WOOHOOOO to everyone here....

Ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL to call everyone over to let us know how your gonig and feeling!!

cheers

If you do the weigh in on Monday, why wait until Thursday to publish?

when i started, Colby was the only one posting away every week (poor guy-all on his own back then) and thursday was the orginal SB Fitness day i think

so i weighin on mondays and keep it quite until the thur but its still a once a week result for me (plus I get to start a new thread each week :D)

Almity!!
I have to tell you how great you look. You go girl!
I hope I can keep up.

Since I joined the challenge on Sunday I needed to use that number so.......

5.2 lbs
but
8.8 lbs total

I'm going back down - yay!

168.5lbs (for the last 2days...)

Loss this week - 1.7lbs

So only 1.8lbs away from my lowest ever! and only 8.4lbs to go on the 10lbs challange!

I knew this day would come... I couldn't keep decreasing at the rate I was:

No gain or loss this week: 262lbs (118.84kgs)
===

Things I noted:
  • Changed from walking sooooo many hours to jogging (less time and less calories burned).
  • All body measurements decreased from last week, except the legs
  • My BMI decreased
  • I can see and feel changes in my legs - toning
  • My upper body skin feels very loose
Conclusion - While I did not lose weight this week:
  • The change of routine was a shock to the body
  • This is a temporary plateu due to routine change, and
  • Overall BMI decrease is an indication of muscle/fat displacement
Well, I am very encouraged by the BMI decrease and the loose skin feeling. Something tells me I will be out of the 260's next week :wink:

Great work, everyone!

CoolTech,

That's excellent! One of the first things I noticed was that I was losing inches, but not weight. My clothes kept getting looser and looser until I had to replace them. You may be replacing fat with muscle which weighs more. But, one of the benefits of good lean muscle is that it will increase your metabolism and burn more calories, which in turn will reduce fat, and so on and so on.

I'm in at 217 today, up one pound from last week, but down from the weekend where I was away and ate all kinds of bad things...

And thanks Almity for keeping me company all those months ago when no-one else cared :wink: I didn't know it wasn't your weigh day! And I chose Thursday, between Tuesday and Thursday, because it gave me extra time to recuperate from the weekend :D

I lost 2.5 lbs this week. Finally, the plateau (caused mainly by my being portion controlled challenged) has broken. That's down 37 lbs since I started on this journey 2 years ago. Yeah, a lot of yo-yo-ing in between. :D

Back
Top Bottom