Who has the best wreck diving in the Caribbean

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zboss

Contributor
Reaction score
in the caribbean. Not including the Bahamas or the Keys... either penetration or not.

thanks!

....there are those who say Aruba has the best wrecks in the Caribbean. I've been on a couple of them, and have no complaints, but I've not dived many other places in the Caribbean, so I've got nothing to compare it to.

I would have to say that the N.C. wrecks are the best and the most in any area geographically. The water temp is right most of the year and the vis is also great.

Thanks
Nathan

I know it's probable not your cup of tea, but the GREAT LAKES are by far the best wreck diving anywhere in the world. http://lakefury.com/html/picks.html. Need I say more.

Jeff "Great lakes diver":saver:

The GREAT LAKES...

but I'm biased

(I'd love to do Truk, Scapa Flow, and Bikini tho' :) )

North Carolina!!

I 'd have to say the Great Lakes. That's where I started wreck diving and so far the best I've seen. Not to mention the fact that I can drive from 1-3 hours in any direction and dive whenever I want. You can't beat that.

Back
Top Bottom