Aeris Computer Interface 2.x Under Windows Vista

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ronbeau

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I installed the Aeris Computer Interface software under the released version of Windows Vista Business.

The installation went fine. When I try to launch the program I get the following message:

You do not have an appropriate license to use this functionality.

Do you have any idea why I would receive this message?

Has the software been tested under Windows Vista?

I just ordered an elite and was planning on upgrading to vista next month, guess the best bet would be to wait on the Vista upgrade?

Doug,

Any idea when the Vista compatible version will be ready?

Doug, when you get the new version send it to me too!!

It figures that I just bought a laptop to travel with and now I may not be able to download the dives from my computer. Fortunately our trip isn't until the end of June, so I'm hopeful that by then we'll have an update by then. :)

Is anyone from Aeris around?

Doug Krause:
Hi ronbeau -

The current version is not compatible with Vista. It is an active project and will be added to the next release. I'll send you an early copy as soon as I get my hands on it.

Doug

I would be delighted to get even a very early beta test version. I am willing to beta test it for you. I have 30 years of software development experience would be happy to help make the release a very solid release.

Doing so would allow me to give something back to the members on ScubaBoard. Aeris benefits and so do the ScubaBoard members and other Aeris customers.

ronbeau,

I had the same error you were having, I turned User Account Control (Control Panel, User Account, User Account Control) on and the problem went away. I hope this fixes your problem.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom