Arcticdiver GO HOME>>>>

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
And take the weather you brought back with you, we want to dive!....:wink: It HAS to come down soon so we can get you in the water. Id try my naked weather dance again but the last time the gods were angered even more ( gods laughing counts as anger, right?)
She will blow then she will come down and we can dive with ya. Just hang in there!

yea...Artic diver, Artic diver, wherever you are: It doesn't look good for the home team. Winds are predicted to be almost 20 mph tomorrow and I am a wimp.

raincheck?

I almost got sucked under a tour bus today..wind? draft?

At least the sun is out...we could go whale watching.

Hey, Catherine... there were snow flurries at the Airport-in the-Sky and the wind and waves capsized a sailboat off the dive park. However, we still went out and did three dives, two in sunshine and clear skies on the backside (Salta Verde Point and China Point) with water temps in the 56-57 range.

Yea! I have 20 miles of pounding into it today or tomorrow. Clearly this is all Freds fault!:wink:

where is Fred?

I tried to call...his phone went to VM.

Hope I did not mess up todays plans.

I thought you told him, WC. Ya'll be careful today, please. Wanna borrow the EPIRB?:blinking: Do you have a dingy? an inertube? I have a big inertube with a floor, chapstick and sunglasses.

Bruce, I am still not confident if the weather is not perfect.

I do feel like a wimp, but I don't want to sink JB's toy.

I have an EPIRB, VHF as well as SSB, a real life raft, ect. This boat has been all over the world, its just that its on its maiden voyage for me. Duane is coming along I hope and Jim is on tow stand by. Cooler is full of beer and I have a bag of jerky. We can live for months out there!
Fred, where art thou?

I talked to him.

he knows the weather on the ocean is iffy, he looked at the reports.

Good luck...bound to see some whales. Try not to offend them?

Hey Guys! I'm off the computer for a couple days and what do I get??? Slander and Misguided blame:eyebrow:

In actual fact if I had brought the weather the rain would have been snow. The puddles would have been ice.:D

So, you will have to look a bit south for the source this time.

Say, wildcard, didn't you just return from an area that is famous for its' desert winds? Ah...bet you did the dirty deed just because you didn't want to work on your boat:wink:

By the way, you'll have to have patience with me answering the phone. I changed the ring tone to one a bit less obnoxious now that I'm not receiving emergency calls. Haven't gotten used to it yet. But, leave a message. I will get it.

I went out in the Rubber Ducky today and did 2 dives...the Diner and the Pinnacles. The dives were awesome, the ride back was "adventureous" (or however you spell that)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom