therapy...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good pix Poog, especially the Octopus, and the nudibranch, and the star...but did you have to put that picture of me with my blue gloves????? :no

Had a great time and almost forgot about the Seahawks!:(

Dive Princess:rose:

Welcome to the Smurf Club M. I wear mine year round.

Really looks good! Anticipation is building!

Have to admit though it is sure easy to squirm into a wetsuit, even though it "shrunk" since last year, and jump into 75F water with 150' plus vis.

electricbear60625:
Awesome pics,
I can't wait until my trip in July to Alaska. I am diving with Nautilis Explorer out of Jeneau and Katchekan.
Go Bears :wink:
be Safe,
Robb

Thanks Robb,

Here's todays show from S. Point Higgins beach (our first time there)a "must go back"! This is a great spot for a couple dives and a BBQ in between:D
Just finishing up watching...Da Bears!!!

Poog:coffee:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88052882@N00/

Great pics as always Poog! I'll upload mine later, but they're pretty similar I think.

bdshort:
Great pics as always Poog! I'll upload mine later, but they're pretty similar I think.
Hey Brian,
Nice new Avatar - but is something missing from that shot????:no

Had a great time and a great dive - we'll have to do it again when you return - have a great trip!
Dive Princess
05.gif

R-T:
Welcome to the Smurf Club M. I wear mine year round.
Hey R-T,

After wearing them four times now, (once they leaked and I bagged on the dive), I can't imagine going in without them! :thumb:

I am proud to be a new member of the Smurf Club - and I'm sure I'll be wearing them year round as well!:blinking:

Dive Princess

bdshort:

You're too kind:wink: Why don't you post a few? I did see you taking some of things I missed. When you get back we'll have to buzz around that site with our scooters:D

Have fun in the Keys...

Poog:coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom