Wrinkled wet-suit...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DawgDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Arghhh... I'm a little pissed right now because SOMEBODY wadded up my nearly new wetsuit and stuck it in a bag in the closet. Now it looks like a work shirt that's been in the trunk for a week. Is there any way to get all these wrinkles out of it? Yes, I like my suits to look good.

Dive in it a couple of times and you'll be all set.

(seriously)

It probably isn't that big of a deal. The wrinkles should come out after you put it on. After a dive or two they will probably be gone forever. If you just can't stand looking at it wrinkled, you could try soaking it in water in the tub or a big plastic trash can and hanging it to dry.

Thats not a bad idea when you have a wife that steals the covers on a cold night.

DawgDiver:
Arghhh... I'm a little pissed right now because SOMEBODY wadded up my nearly new wetsuit and stuck it in a bag in the closet. Now it looks like a work shirt that's been in the trunk for a week. Is there any way to get all these wrinkles out of it? Yes, I like my suits to look good.
Buy "Wet-Suit Wrinkle Free". It's only 94.95 a bottle and lasts for at least 2 washes.
.. Just kidding.. Although in this Scuba accessory market I wouldn't be surprised.
I had that happen to me and I just wore it and my belly and butt stretched out the wrinkles eventually. :D
Getting it wet helps.

I'm also in the "don't let it sit in the bag unused, and it'll never get wrinkled" camp, but I have to admit I'd like to see what a dry-cleaner would say if you took it in. :)

Ok so it's no big deal... sorry it probably sounded like a stupid question, but it's the first wetsuit i've owned and it's brand new so you can imagine how protective I am of it.

DawgDiver:
Is there any way to get all these wrinkles out of it?

Send it to me I will get the wrinkles out. . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom