Hi everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

amcrtss

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am new to this site. My name is April. I dove in Alaska once and prefer warm water dives. I would like to try some wrick dives up here I have herd they are great and I noticed there are a lot more critters up here to see then in FL or HI. Well thats all for now.

Welcome to "The Board" :D

Being in the Anchorage/Wasilla Metro area you should be able to get with some local divers for trips to Seward and Whittier, maybe contact some dive shops to see if there is a dive club?

Have fun, be safe!

Poog:coffee:

Welcome to scubaboard April!!!!!:D

Yes I would like to do a wreck dive, I don't really care where as long as it is cool :) No i don't have a drysuit.

Welcome! Dry suit is mandatory, I know, I tried wet. Your right, more critters than Hawaii. Well worth the money to get a drysuit. Awsome diving!

I sure WISH you could use a wetsuit in Alaska. After diving with a 3/2 in Florida, I just hope I can go back! :wink:

Hi April! Welcome. Seward is absolutely beautiful in the spring/summer/fall. The ride out on the boat has me gawking at all the spectacular views as well as the creatures. I love diving. Winter has me obligated to dive in Whittier. Whenever you get your drysuit, PM me and we can dive together in Whittier on almost any weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom