I'm so excited!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

VeganDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I know that this has been posted a million times, but I just got my first gear! After getting many gift certificates to my LDS for Christmas it made it semi-affordable. If only Scubapro made pink gear, then life would be perfect. :D This is what I got.

SCUBAPRO MK17/S555 Regulator
SCUBAPRO Glide Plus BC with Re-Styled Air 2
SUUNTO Gekko Full Function Dive Computer with Compass
SCUBAPRO 7mm Barrier Steamer
SCUBAPRO 5/3mm Hooded Vest

Crystal River, FL, here I come!

very nice

sounds like some great equipment

when's your first dive with it?

Congrats , great gear!

It's a nice feeling to be diving your own gear :D

Congrats!

no kidding! My first dive gear is a memory that is right up there with first car, first solo, first kiss, etc.

Good choices. Have fun with it.

Excellent, excellent, excellent. You are a wise woman. Now go forth and enjoy the splendor of the sea. Stay safe.

You have made some very wise choices, and have purchased some very high quality gear that should last you many, many years. I wish my first setup had been that nice!

You can always buy pink fins, mask, snorkel, and gloves to highlight your gear. My wife has used yellow and pink, but now she's made the complete switch to yellow highlights.

Congratulations!

Hope you have a lot of fun with your gear.

(You may want to set it up and try it out before you take it to Florida. Any adjustments that you want made (or need) would likely be easier done at your local shop, and a bit less expensive, than having the same adjustments done in Florida... FWIW. Your LDS may even allow you to jump in the pool one evening while they're doing a class, which would be a decent opportunity (this time of year) to make sure you've got everything squared away...)

Dive safe and congrats on the new gear.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom