Questions about the Atmos 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taliesin58

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have an Atmos 2 con., but at some point I would like to more the computer to my wrist. Does anyone know where I can get a wrist boot for the computer?

Also, are there any locations to get the computer serviced in Japan?

The Atmos2 has a very odd shape once you have popped it out of the console. I would reccomend the stock wrist boot.

I switched mine from console to wrist for scootering, and ordered the boot from my LDS that deals in Aeris. It was about $30 IIRC.

That and about an hour of swearing to get it into the boot, so be prepared.

Scubatoys should also be able to get it for you. <edit> Just noticed your location! Well, I'm sure someone will ship internationally for a price.

All the best, James

Sorry for the late response, but here's what I did. I popped mine out of the console, ordered a dive rite Nitek duo elastic wrist strap, then took my aeris to a watch repair shop and got pins long enough to hold it on the dive rite strap. The elastic strap in very heavy duty and fits over my drysuit with ease.

Buy a Trident wrist boot. You have to cut out for the side button and the interface cable port. Did it with mine and it works great. Like fdog said it is an odd shape so not all boots are going to work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom