Jimmy Kimmel Live!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calscubagirl

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi O'Hana!

If any of you guys watch Jimmy Kimmel late at night. I'll be on it tonight doing a stunt.
Doubling someone and falling off a ladder into a cake, LOL.

Wish me luck!!

Lori

Good luck! (I'll try to stay awake but don't count on it . . . .)

What channel is that (what show is that?)?

Oh yeah...good luck :D

Are you a real Juggie?:11:

OK now I'm back home. When I posted this today, I hadn't done the stunt yet. I had gotten the call for the job while I was reading SB. It was a post and run! They gave me an 1 1/2 hrs. notice to be down in Hollywood. Grabbed my gear and ran out the door. We taped it before the show started. Did 1 rehearsal and 2 takes. Despite a couple of bruises I'm in one piece, lol.

There's a video on youtube.com that has been running for a while (I had never seen it). A lady in her work place falls through a hatch door that someone left opened. Before we did the stunt they showed me the video. Looks gnarly! Looked like it hurt! If you go to youtube.com, click on search and type in "Fat Lady Falls" and you'll see what happens.

Long story short, I "finish" the fall for the lady. It involves, a flight of stairs, a baker with a 3 tier wedding cake and me flying down on flight of stairs on top of the baker AND cake. One rehearsal and 2 takes later, I'm home in one piece with just a couple of bruises, lol.

Oh and the cake was delicious!!

Man...I really tried staying awake for this :(...it didnt' come on until 1AM....did you tape it?

I recorded it on my DVR/Tivo. They'll be sending me a tape as well.

When I ever have the chance to put my "Trench" video together for you, I'll send a copy of the stunt to you also.

They might eventually put it on the Jimmy Kimmel website. I'll let you know if they do.

Are you back in town Lisa?

Back
Top Bottom