Superferry in Drydock, in Mobile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, I heard on the news it will be starting this summer. $80-70 one way with car.
3 hours...to Lahaina. I wonder if they ever resolved the endangered turtles debate?

catherine96821:
So, I heard on the news it will be starting this summer. $80-70 one way with car.
3 hours...to Lahaina. I wonder if they ever resolved the endangered turtles debate?
Hey Catherine... you sure it's Lahaina? I thought that they made big changes in Kahului's harbour to accommodate these beasts...

They will use Kahului harbor. Lahaina harbor is way to small.

I didn't think it is was done deal yet -- there seems to be a lot of opposition, talk about needing another envirionmental impact statement, etc.

Anybody want to start of pool on the date of the first trip with paying passengers? :)

Time for WC to buy the interisle dive/camp van.
The way I see it, if the turtles can out swim a tiger shark, why not a boat?

oh yea...sorry, you're right.

I mispoke. because Lahaina is where I want to get to!

I guess I'll have to just roll off and drive on over. Don't worry, I'll park my car in some remote place and ride the bike. :wink: ...love that place for bikes.

We could actually camp in the avalanche...go for the weekend and be squatters.

lol...watch all these cheapo "other islanders" invade Maui, sleeping in our cars and being vagrants! I can't wait.

catherine96821:
lol...watch all these cheapo "other islanders" invade Maui, sleeping in our cars and being vagrants! I can't wait.

Don't have to if you're lucky and have Family there....like me :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom