New Wreak???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
From what I have been hearing for the last 2 weeks, the buzz is that a new wreck has been found ( 3 weeks ago ) in the St. Lawrence River between Brockville and Mallorytown. A number of divers from Ottawa have asked me and I haven't heard anything. They have told me that it is suppose to be at approx 90' by a rocky wall.

Has anyone heard about this?

raxafarian once bubbled...

is that Canadian for "wreck"?

sorry. couldn't resist:wink:

Actually, it's just my stupid fingers not working properly. But thanks for pointing it out to me, I'll try to get it right the next time.

:jump:

Hi

The wreck wich you are refering to is a 60' tug boat that Ron McDonald found while out doing a charter , he's just released its location.

Happy diving

Master Chief

Master Chief once bubbled...
Hi

The wreck wich you are refering to is a 60' tug boat that Ron McDonald found while out doing a charter , he's just released its location.

Happy diving

Master Chief

Any idea where I can find this info?

Thanks.

Are you sure it was betwen Mallorytown and Brockville? Or was it the barge between the King and the Gaskin?

For contacts in this area you might want to get ahold of B. Prince or B. Lighthart with SOS. You might also contact the Upper St Lawrence Charter Association. www.stlawrence.charters.com

Babbling again are we master chief. Oh ya, by the way Ron MacDonald does not have a clue as to what wreck you are talking about when you refer to the tug. Ron has not mentioned any new ones to anyone. The Kingshorn is the last one he announced.

Read the papers and you will see some American divers removing 400 pieces of Italian marble from a wreck in Canadian waters near Jodstat Castle though.

Bubble Boy once bubbled...
Babbling again are we master chief. Oh ya, by the way Ron MacDonald does not have a clue as to what wreck you are talking about when you refer to the tug. Ron has not mentioned any new ones to anyone. The Kingshorn is the last one he announced.

Read the papers and you will see some American divers removing 400 pieces of Italian marble from a wreck in Canadian waters near Jodstat Castle though.

So where was the coastguard? I say we sink their silly castle :)
I hate people who clean out wrecks. Typically American....pissing off the entire world one person at a time and they wonder why nobody likes them...I'd rather be Canadian...At least I can travel and tell people where I'm from without getting the **** kicked out of me... OK.. Let the flaming begin.. I know.. I started it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom