Joel's 48th Birthday Sale --- It's Insane

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JS1scuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
:hb2: Greetings Scuba Board Members :hb2:

So far it happens every year. I cheat death yet again and I seem to get a little older, a little wiser, and a little happier. This past year has been pretty spectacular. So I am in a great mood today and think it's only fair that since I will be getting lots of gifts and well wishes from follks all over that I get to share some of that with you. From the moment you get this e-mail though next Friday all items are on sale from 10%-50% off!

And just to sweeten this up just a little bit when you enter the super coupon code of JoelBday in the redemption slot you get another 10% off.

(coupon does not apply to wholesale orders)

Take advantage of this super deal. Once we hit $48,000 in orders on this sale there will be some OUTRAGEOUS Bonus Items that show up with once in a lifetime deals.

So head on over to http://www.techdivinglimited.com and take advantage of Joel getting old!

These prices are INSANE !

Happy Birthday To Me!
(send cards and gifts for the 23rd!)

Regards,

Joel, you're a mere baby... just about the age of my little sister! I'm sure there are many more years left in you!

Seriously, have a great birthday... and I'll check out the sale and possibly make it even sweeter for you!

drbill:
Joel, you're a mere baby... just about the age of my little sister! I'm sure there are many more years left in you!

Seriously, have a great birthday... and I'll check out the sale and possibly make it even sweeter for you!

Hi Bill -- thanks for the well wishes .... now what's this about giving me your little sister ? :D

Cheers

JDS

Happy B'day. You've just achieved what every 47yo wants to

It's late, I'm confused... The site looks the same, I didn't see an email. What about the 10%-50% off everything... I want to send money damnit...

Hope you enjoy your B'day

Nobody can buy an O2 analyzer, I still haven't gotten mine. If it wasn't such an assinine price I would cancel the order.

Happy Birthday, Joel! I'm glad your still a year older than me:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom