lobos 2-19

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jon m

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
anyone gonna be there?
i might actually get the wife in the water (for the first time here) it should be fun to see her freeze (she's always cold, i figure she won't make the second dive , but she may surprise me...)

I would come along with you, unfortunately, I don't have a dive buddy :(.

If anybody could come along with me, that would be very grateful.

I was there on Saturday 1-20-07 and I'm just dying to come back but without a partner, thats impossible unless I get on Beach Hopper 2.

they don't allow 3 man teams do they?
in other words, i get a resi (for 2) my buddy gets a resi (for 2) and then only 3 divers show up, would we be *** out? (even if we paid for two couples)
thanks

Roy,

I may be up for a mid-week dive at Pt. Lobos. I get one rotating weekday off each week from work.

Jon,

No need for a reservation on the weekdays, you can just drive up to the gate and pay the entrance fees. It's the weekends you gotta worry about. It's usually around 2 months advanced notice to get a reservation into the park. Also, the rangers prefer two person buddy teams, but if you ask nicely, sometimes they will allow three.

- Ericson

Thats great Ericson, let me know what you want to go for it. However, I'm at school at USF on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.

Ive done the 3 man team thing on several occasions...they seem to be fine with it?
Just tell them who you are diving with at the gate and it should be fine!

Ill be there the 24th...

Back
Top Bottom