Thursday 25th Jan Weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
woohoooo - my mind is finally back on the job and we have a long weeekend coming up!!

this weeks loss: 1.7kgs or 3.75lbs!!!
total lost to date then: 51.6kgs or 113.76lbs!!

the exercise challange is STILL GOING :)shocked: there are some AMAZING PEOPLE out there!!!). this morning it was raining so i got the cardio dvd out of the cupboard and did that - first time in months and everything seemed to be moving much better (or not as much of me moving maybe :wink: ) and i did all the modules!!

so how is everyone else doing?? i saw some new before and after pics during the week and WOW!!!! amazing results

here is my latest before and during
08SS22.jpg

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL - calling everyone to tell us how youre feeling and whats been happening

oh, and

HAPPY AUSTRALIA DAY (26TH) EVERYONE!!!!

Excellent work, almity!

Wow, you've lost a whole person!
===
Well, after last week, I didn't know what to expect for this week.

I twisted my knee on Wednesday night's jog, and haven't been walking, or jogging since. I am crawling the walls! At least, work has been busy.
===

This week's weigh in:
Down from 253 lbs (114.76 kgs) to 250 lbs (113.40 kgs)
Making the two week loss: 12 lbs (5.44 kgs) and total loss: 60 lbs (27.22 kgs) since the 1st of November.

AND, I made the loss goal set in December (for Jan 24)!

Only 70 lbs to go!
===
Keep it up, everyone!

Ok.. still only Wed here, but I won't be able to weigh in on a scale tomorrow. I have stayed the saem as last week. No loss, but no gain, either. so, no complaints!

Mrs. A... you look so good!!!! :D However, I think you may need to invest in a new supporter for your girls! :wink:

SoCalAngel:
.... However, I think you may need to invest in a new supporter for your girls! :wink:
:rofl3: i thought the same thing when i saw the pic!!!!!

CoolT... you take it easy on the knee!!!! a good reminder how we need to make sure we dont push ourselves and take it easy sometimes!!

The Cardio is still going strong here...at least 30mins a day.

Actually getting up in the mornings now to get on the crosstrainer (still cold mind!)

So without further ado:

Current weight : 161.2lbs (Lowest ever!)
Last weeks weight: 164.3lbs
Loss this week: 3.1lb
Total Loss to date: 53.8lbs
Target: 150lbs

Only 0.8 for this challenge but then again I started over on Tuesday.

However it would be 2.2 lbs from last week
and 11 lbs total

Up one pound from last week. Am at Goal +9. Been craving the sweets pretty bad, and with increasing my workout, I am out of sorts with my eating habits. Got to get refocused. Was hoping to reach my goal back in October, and here it is late January.

WOAH! I hopped on yon scale and either I've really stepped up my work out or the scale is erronious but it says up 8# to 222 - However, my pants are all fittin much nicer.

Todays workout: 15m eliptical bustin hump at level 14 for 10m after a 5m warm up: 1.35miles covered at 6.5mph.

20 on the weights - shoudler and upper body targeted again for continued therapy on shoulder and muscle tone.

almitywife:
:rofl3: i thought the same thing when i saw the pic!!!!!

CoolT... you take it easy on the knee!!!! a good reminder how we need to make sure we dont push ourselves and take it easy sometimes!!
Did I forget to mention that I twisted it when I hit a hole in the grass?

Scuba_Jenny:
Up one pound from last week. Am at Goal +9. Been craving the sweets pretty bad, and with increasing my workout, I am out of sorts with my eating habits. Got to get refocused. Was hoping to reach my goal back in October, and here it is late January.
Jen, Weight Watchers in the grocery has some fantastic desserts:

Double fudge Chocolate Cake: 220 cal.
Strawberry Shortcake: 180 cal.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Sunday: 180 cal

Fudgecicles: 140 cal.
Cookie covered Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Bar: 140 cal
----
Those may help you through the cravings, and still keep you on track.

Back
Top Bottom