NEW Arka Competition Spearguns - $69

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

123Scuba.com

Reaction score
Hi again everyone... I am still absurdly over stocked on these so here is another "help make some room in my warehouse, took good to pass by" deep discount deal. Current retail is $165. You will not find a better made, brand new speargun for the price. I also have spare bands and shafts. Beuchat Arka Competition Speargun 750mm (29.5 inches) - Board Member Only Price $69 -Yes, the bands line and shaft are included.

bsp2.jpg

Shipping is additional but if you are buying two or more ground shipping (48US) is again on me. Of course, let me know if you have any questions and thank you for looking! :D

Hi Laura,

Are these two or three bands?

Mike...

Do you offer spearfishing lessons?

AMS 511,

If you are ever travel to Seatle we do offer underwater hunter classes as well as our big event each year for Ling Cod season, "Huntfest"

www.tlsea.com

Mike...

Thanks Mike I will keep it in mind if I am ever up in the Great Northwest. I am sure someone down here must offer the classes also. I am in Miami and Laura is in Sunrise so we are only about 30 miles apart from each other. I always wanted to learn spearfishing even if I am only using a pole spear for bottom fish.

Diver Mike:
AMS 511,

If you are ever travel to Seatle we do offer underwater hunter classes as well as our big event each year for Ling Cod season, "Huntfest"

www.tlsea.com

Mike...
Don't a class to slay the fearsome ling, that's one stupid, stupid fish.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom