cant find a wet suit i like...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha49

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Ok im

6ft 2
240 lbs
size 40 waist

it seems like i fit in the 2xl not bad.. the only problem im finding is i cant find a wetsuit thats local (in canada) that wont cost me an arm and a leg to get.. i find that if i order it from a us company it turns around and cost me 60 bucks for shiping or more.. and all i want is a good cheap wet suit that will be fine in 42 f watter... most people at the local dive shop told me to dive dry but i dont like the dry suit as wetsuit makes it so you carry less weight easyer to control ect.. i was looking at the lds and it would cost me around 400- 500 candian for a wetsuit.. and if i pay that i might as well go dry but im not made of money so im lookeing for something in the 100-300 range..

any sugestions on a canadian site so its easyer to figure out exact amounts and alot cheaper on shipping so it wont cost me an arm and a leg to get i rather spend more on the suit then shipping

yes 42 f watter people say go dry... i have already done a wetsuit a farm john combo and found it nice.. when the watter shifted in the suit it was actualy warm..

i live in british coliumbia in the lower mainland area..

i already bought my bcd fins gloves mask snorkel ect all i need now is suit tank weights and i can dive when i want with out costing me a fortine every time i still need to get advanced course nitrox rescue and dm(maby)

so in the end its costing me alot and i just need a good usable suit i dont mind if it only last 2 -3 years... by that time i might of paid off the dive gear to begin with :rofl3:

have you looked at Bare wetsuits? I find that the fit is exceptional, and they are priced much more reasonable than other brands out there (cough cough, henderson)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom