Red Sea Rangers Now in Sharm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

eg_diver

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
hello everybody
I just wanted to share the good news with my Friends in Scuba Board...
We already opened our new Branch in Sharm EL Shiekh in a beautiful area on the beach of Regency Plaza hotel in Nabq Area... here is the website of the hotel
www.regencyplazasharm.com
so now you guys can talk to me about both of our Branches In Dahab and Sharm El Shiekh
SAY CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Tariq

Thanks a lot Mania
I would be honored to meet you and hopefully dive together :)

Hotel in Nabq?? How sad...

I was hoping the authorities will keep this pristine area untouched. It is almost impossible to find a piece of untouched coast all the way from Taba to Sharm.
Nabq is a truly unique place- especially above water, and I was sure it was declared as a nature reserve / protected area, and that nobody will allow building there.

Tourism is good, but there are soooo many hundreds of kilometers for hotel and resorts, why Nabq?

Of course, I don't know exactly where this hotel was built other than what was declared- "Nabq Area", so I apologize beforehand if the hotel is not near any nature reserve or protected area...

Jai
Part of Nabq is already developed and will be. But part of it - the National Park remains untouched - as a matter of fact also closed for divers.
I once dove there - had a permission - and it's lovely.

Sharm is expanding and these are the few places left to build new hotels. Although they should think about developing El Tor as another city for tourists in Sinai.
Mania

As Mania said, there're several hotels in Nabq right now, but the protectorate (not a national park) is still untouched.

El Tor is the capital of South Sinai but it does not have much to offer, especially for divers. I believe it is better to shed more lights on St. Katherine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom