Aeris 2.x software...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Horn

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Doug and the gang..

I read in the release notes for the 2.1.2 patch on the website that it would fix the 383 runtime error with the gear bag. I still get this error and cannot add or remove anything from this section of the log book. If this is a problem with the data I have specific to my log book is there a way to start a new log and just import the dives so that the gear bag error wil not follow?

I have installed and uninstalled several times to no avail.

Thanks

Thanks, also is there a way to enter an average depth for manual dives so the SAC is more correct?

Try the full install instead of the patch. I think I had the same issue and installed the full thing. Didn't loose any dive info either.

did all that as well. not sure if it is because i have a problem in my log file from the very beginning. I ran with the full version and tried the patch when it came back and i still get that run time 383 error. As I'm now adding lots of dives, pictures, buddies and the rest I want to make sure that I can use the whole program and not end up having to obliterate everything and start again due to this glitch that may be in my log file not in the core program.

The thing that sucks is I have dial up and no source of faster download unless i'm at work so the initial 24 hour whole program download cannot go to waste.....ugh...the time the time....

Doug, As I am in fast sending range now I can send my log to you if it would help?

thanks

If you feel a bit wild. Find the log and photo file(s) and save them to another file. Then reinstall the entire thing. I know dialup is a big factor but you can always download and burn it to a cd.

I've done that twice now. not from the dial up but from a faster location. Installed many times. installed on other computers as well but as soon as I put up my log file............... Even tried to get into the log program but locked out with a password.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom