Wetsuits with specific trim colors (red)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvmjethead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Are there any (scuba specific) wetsuit manufacturers who make wetsuits with red trim colors to their suits?

Tanks?

Regulators?

BC's?

Thanks in advance.

BTW a search was done and I found plenty of manufacturers that will custom make a wetsuit to any color you wish.

I'm looking for off the shelf wetsuits to keep cost down and red is a fairly common color....

Why red?

Gary D.

Probably trying to outfit one of the Power Rangers. :wink:

Seriously though, I've seen plenty of red tanks, masks, and fins, but rarely (if ever) wetsuits. Drysuits, yes... but I don't recall having seen red wetsuits lately. In any case, red is the first color to disappear at depth, so you red gear might look grey after the start of the dive.

I had (have) a shorty with red on the sleeve and a red stripe on the leg. It faded to a lovely pink, which causes me to get some good natured ribbing. Be careful what you ask for. Good luck.

Come to think of it, there was a Pink Ranger, but I seem to remember it was a girl.

Mares used to do a red trimmed wet suit.

Exceed has red for women, we stock them. No men's styles in red yet, but here is a pic of the ladies suit for fun anyway...

prod_ember01.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom