Finally pulled the trigger

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nikyyo

Contributor
Reaction score
After months of research and reading this board I finally booked a week on the Hurricane in late May for a "simply the best" itinerary (with an extra week added to hang out in the UK and see as many Shakespeare productions as possible). I know the diving should be great but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how the food is on this vessel, and the most important question: how's the coffee? I usually travel with my own coffee set up when I go on dive trips and was wondering if it was necessary for this trip. Thanks.

nikyyo:
After months of research and reading this board I finally booked a week on the Hurricane in late May for a "simply the best" itinerary (with an extra week added to hang out in the UK and see as many Shakespeare productions as possible). I know the diving should be great but I was wondering if anyone could shed some light on how the food is on this vessel, and the most important question: how's the coffee? I usually travel with my own coffee set up when I go on dive trips and was wondering if it was necessary for this trip. Thanks.

Hi Nikyyo,

Never been on the Hurricane BUT can tell you :
Food should be okay in general but keep in mind this is not the top food you ever tried!
Regarding the coffee, well, :coffee: will be much better compare to the famous American coffee :) but take it easy and have fun !!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom