Thursday weigh in.... for 10 lb Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

erparamedic

Vampire Girl......er Dork
Reaction score
I didn't see a thread started for 10 lb Challenge#3 Thursday weigh in yet, so I thought I'd start it.

I started last week with a weight of 278.4. After a week of not working out and a bad ear infection... I'm up 0.6 lbs. So, it looks like I have 10.6 lbs to lose now! I'll have to get my scales working in the "down" direction for next week! :wink:

How has everyone else done? Let's see who's in the lead! :D

Well, today is Wednesday, unless, of course, you're in Australia in which case it may be Thursday already, and that's when Almity starts the weekly weigh in. The 10 lb challenge #3 was started already so you can just reply to that. I was going to look for when it started so I could update my progress. But I don't remember the day to reference my weight.

OMG!!! You're right! LMAO!

I guess I have today to drop that 0.6 lb gain!! LOL

Oh, jeez... I feel like such a dork! LOL

erparamedic:
OMG!!! You're right! LMAO!

I guess I have today to drop that 0.6 lb gain!! LOL

Oh, jeez... I feel like such a dork! LOL
:rofl3: :rofl3: Don't worry about it. Wasn't there a holiday last week or the week before? Maybe that's what messed you up. So either you're happy (another day to lose that .6 lb) or unhappy (an extra day of work) :rofl3:

fairybasslet:
:rofl3: :rofl3: Don't worry about it. Wasn't there a holiday last week or the week before? Maybe that's what messed you up. So either you're happy (another day to lose that .6 lb) or unhappy (an extra day of work) :rofl3:

:rofl3: Actually... I'm really happy! It gives me a chance to make a weight "loss" for the weigh in! And... it means one more day off before I have to work this weekend! :rofl3:

On the downside... it's an extra day till payday! LMAO!:rofl3:

I still can't believe I did that! How embarressing!!:rofl3:

erparamedic:
I still can't believe I did that! How embarressing!!:rofl3:
If you want to see embarrassing, you should see me doing my math worksheets at work (my company is tutoring company). So I keep getting a problem wrong and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong, so I take it to someone in our instruction department. When I try to turn 18 into an improper fraction, I kept writing 18/100 instead of 18/1. Talk about stupid!!!:shakehead

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom