Nude wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liquid Fit

Reaction score
No, I haven't lost my mind. I've been working on a projectfor a group of ladies in New Orleans. They will be riding horse back in the Madi Gras parade as Lady Godiva. They needed something they could wear that would make them look nude and still keep them warm. They decided on wearing wetsuits. I was able to come up with a beige colored neoprene and we made them their suits. The neoprene that we used is not water grade neoprene. This has started me thinking wheher there are divers out there that would like a wetsuit that makes them look nude. You uys are always right on target, so what do ya think????? I actually think that it's a hoot and would wear a nude wetsuit.
Carolyn

Well you have come to the right place, nekkid diving is very popular here on SB :wink:
I think there are even some cyber nekkid divers too :D

If I saw some of my buddies out there wearing a "nude suit", it might force me to quit diving!!!

Can it come with a molded-in "Six pack"? I think as a public service you should limit the sizes in which you produce it, as Divedoggie implies above.

At the risk of sounding like a superficial pig, I must say that there have been VERY FEW people I have ever been on a dive boat with that I would want to see in a nude suit. In my experience, folks who dive are generally among the nicest people. However, I agree with the size restrictions :wink:
For men, for instance, nothing over the equivalent of a 34 inch waist and for the ladies, nothing over a size 6. :drooling:

Maybe you could work a thong bottom into it so it would not look to be in bad taste.:mooner:

The thing that got me thinking about if I would go diving in a suit like this is two of the Lady Godiva's are scubadivers. I've laughed myself silly thinking about some of my dive buddies wearing a suit like this. I like dive doggies reply.....I, too, would have to give up diving. Have you ever been under water and you start laughing so hard that you spit your reg out!!!

dlndavid:
Well you have come to the right place, nekkid diving is very popular here on SB :wink:
I think there are even some cyber nekkid divers too :D

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

Wow, that was a good time, wasn't it David? :D

notice how we are drawn to these threads Dennis :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom