Thur 1st Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almitywife

Vegemite Mod
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
:happywave everyone!!!

well my platuae (sp) seems to be continuing but its ok... im having fun, being active and not gaining so i will stick with that for another week

it is a little annoying so i will continue to work on it

but

how is everyone else doing??? anyone got a before/during/after pic to share?

so ringing the SB CHALLANGE BELL as its time to tell us how youre doing!!

cheers

After my 60 lbs celebration, I had pizza leftover for a few days... lol

Tried a small jog on Monday, but the knee is still a slight problem. I have been walking just enough to keep everything up until it heels properly.

This week remained even (You should see my calorie intake vs. burned... almost even during the pizza celebration.. lol)
===
Went to a play today. Had to wear my Turtle Neck shirt. None of my dress shirts fit anymore. They all look like big balloons on me... and my sport coat... omg! Thank goodness my suits came from Men's wearhouse. I get a free alteration!
===
On the real plus side, I am going to begin jogging again on Friday. The knee felt good today (better than when I attempted to jog on Monday)

===
I am still up, and understand why there was no loss this week (Not to mention all the attention I received for the pic in my wetsuit... lol)
===

Keep it up everyone! When you hit a wall, change something. But, always keep hammering... the wall WILL come down!

Well, it started off a good weekend, last weekend, plenty of exercise, good food being eaten and feeling good.... - Then the 'Boys from the Dive shop Night Out' came. Needless it was a long night, the following day I had shot back up to 166lbs! :shakehead

Anyway I pushed myself hard this week and here are the results:

Current weight : 158.8lbs (I'm in the 150's Woohoo!!!!)
:fruit:
Last weeks weight: 161.2lbs
Loss this week: 2.4lb
Total Loss to date: 56.2lbs
Target: 150lbs

And last night I had my DM exams - boy they weren't easy at all.....awaiting results later this morning....

It is amazing what one meal out will do to you, gained 3 lbs from one meal out, however......the net result is

This week -2.6 lbs
This Challenge -3.4 lbs
Total 13.6 lbs

I am down a pound or so. Whoo Hoo! I am at Goal +7! I would like to hit Goal by March 1. That will be my one year anniversary of a new life!

Scuba_Jenny:
I am down a pound or so. Whoo Hoo! I am at Goal +7! I would like to hit Goal by March 1. That will be my one year anniversary of a new life!

Way to go Jenny!

Here I was all whiny about not doing better...Then I read it took you, Jenny, a year. I want to be at a year later and be able to say that. SEE THAT IS THE PART I HAVE THE MOST PROBLEM WITH. I want results now.......Dammit!!! NOW!!!!!. Ok rant over. but I don't understand how a person can eat 1500 (or less) cal a day. Work out 5-6 days a week that says you burn off 500 calories , and NOT LOSE WEIGHT...OK wasn't quite done with the rant......

I'm down .5 lbs. If weigh in had been yesterday, it would have been 1 lbs. But I've learned not to let .5 to 2 lb weight fluctuations bother me so much. It's probably a water thing since I know my exercise and food were good.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom