Dive Boat Capsized???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
I just got a call...don't know if it's true.

Not the Elesium

Not the Nori Z

still checking

might not be true.

JB said that the guy working at OC at K-bay told him.

so..no He said he was on his way out with our tanks for tomorrow, and did not ask.

hmmmm...I heard the boats over here hven't gone out for the past few days...so it can't be on this side. I'll keep my ears open

Well...I heard the Enzo went out when the other boats didn't? Enzo is a force cat...it almost wouldn't flip.

I called the guy and he said the people all swam to shore and it was a long swim. Somebody came into the shop and told him about it.

ughhhh, thank goodness we did not take Lynne and Peter out. 60 mph gusts..that will do it.

hmmm...if the Enzo went out, you're right - it's a very stable boat....The Mo'olio hasn't been going out, that's for sure. I saw some pictures from Maui. The waves took away the beach, all the sand is gone. I bet vis isn't more that 20'

yea...I kind of dread tomorrow.

But a VIP in the Marines wants to go...

so if ya'll never see me again...that's what happened.

I think we will try and take him to the Corsair...deep water ..a little history.

Maybe I better borrow Brian's "real" anchor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom