Question aout GUE's Britannic Exploration?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JT2

Reaction score
I would like to start by saying it was a very cool show, but my question is, was I just not paying close enough attention or were they not laying and using guidlines? I don't currently do wreck penetrations as I am not trained for that yet, but do you not run lines during a wreck dive? It also appeared that they could always see sunlight, if that is the case do they not need to run line? I was just curious and I know some of you can straighten this out for me. Thanks

... and he said that it had to do with the filming objectives IIRC.

What you saw on the Discovery Channel was only a small part of what was going on... and while we are interested in the diving... the target audience was not divers but those interested in the history of the Britannic itself.

Did anyone tape the show? If so I'd be interested in a copy.

I see Shane with a sea creature pulled up from the deep, sort of looks like an underwater version of a camel.

any ideas what it might be.
:)

Back
Top Bottom