Fish find

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

R-T

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Poog:
:D I found the Prowfish pair at the same rockpile hole I found them in earlier but this time they have an egg deposit in there with them. No I haven't replaced my camera yet so no pics from me. A&S were diverted from their planned dive at Mt Pt to Sunset so maybe they'll get pics.

R-T:
Poog:
:D I found the Prowfish pair at the same rockpile hole I found them in earlier but this time they have an egg deposit in there with them. No I haven't replaced my camera yet so no pics from me. A&S were diverted from their planned dive at Mt Pt to Sunset so maybe they'll get pics.

Hi Rick,

I'd like to see them, sounds like they won't go far with their young 'uns close by:D
Mary and Brian and I went out to S. Pt. Higgins today and played around. The pic of the Ling does not do it justice-it's the biggest one I have seen both on or off a hook:11:
(Mary thinks 4'+) Here's the pics from today:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/88052882@N00/

(Brian got back in the water after coming back from the FL Keys with a minimum amount of whining:wink: )

Poog:coffee:

I was gonna post my pics, but nothing really turned out that great. It was very difficult to get into the cold water again... from 75 to 41! :wink: Actually, it was a great dive. Once I get a speargun, I'm going back to that rock to find that ling again :)
I got to try out my scooter finally, and am pretty happy with it.
S.Pt.Higgins definitely deserves yet more exploring.

I ran a line from the rock pile where they were back to the line from the tire pile that has the line going down to the Goober wreck. They were at about 130' a little past mid tide. If you decide to go some evening or next weekend just hit the line going down and follow the one heading toward town.

R-T:
I ran a line from the rock pile where they were back to the line from the tire pile that has the line going down to the Goober wreck. They were at about 130' a little past mid tide. If you decide to go some evening or next weekend just hit the line going down and follow the one heading toward town.

Thanks Rick! What do you think Brian? Wanna go check 'em out Tuesday around 4ish?

Maybe. I have a doctors appt. for the FD at 2, but if I have all my stuff ready to go, I don't see why that shouldn't work.

Brian

bdshort:
Maybe. I have a doctors appt. for the FD at 2, but if I have all my stuff ready to go, I don't see why that shouldn't work.

Brian

It's a plan then! You going to join us Rick? Brian-maybe Tracy would let us borrow his steel 130 at Station 2 if they're full?

Nice pictures. I'm thinking about visiting my cusin that lives in Cooper Landing,(start of the keni river) how far is this dive site from there?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom