Thur 8th Feb weighin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LindaBluedolphin

Resident/Token Treehugger
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Not sure if it was a good or bad week, lots of ups and downs!

This week 2.8 lbs
This Challenge 6.2 lbs
Total 16.4 lbs

OMG!!! :shocked: i FORGOT today was thursday!!

see - loosing my mind with every new grey hair!!

well - no weighin for me this week...... been way too busy preparing for a US bosses visit so i will be going next week

i think im finally over my chocolate binge (well for a while at least) this morning i woke up and it was like a lightbulb was turned off for once

woohoooo Miss Linda!!! WAY TO GO!!!!

hope everyone else has some GREAT NEWS TO SHARE!

and with all the sucess of the 10lb challange - WE NEED MORE PICS!!!

I am at just under goal+7. So, I lost about a half pound. Since I still have the old analog scale, it is mostly guess work anyways.
Was hoping for at least a pound more, however, I guess losing the fat and gaining the muscle is having an impact.
Tried on a pair of pants that I have not worn in a couple months and realized that if I am gonna wear them low waisted hip huggers the fat around the middle needs to disappear! Time to get my crunches in, and tone up the core!

Scuba_Jenny:
I am at just under goal+7. So, I lost about a half pound. Since I still have the old analog scale, it is mostly guess work anyways.
Was hoping for at least a pound more, however, I guess losing the fat and gaining the muscle is having an impact.
Tried on a pair of pants that I have not worn in a couple months and realized that if I am gonna wear them low waisted hip huggers the fat around the middle needs to disappear! Time to get my crunches in, and tone up the core!

I got a digital scale in December and love it, for some reason my old scale was always 10lbs off in my favor, but not accurate none the less.

Ok,
After having a 0 loss last week, I am down 6 lbs. (2.72 kgs) this week.

Down from 250 lbs to 244 (110.67 kgs) or as I now like to state:

I am at goal + 64 lbs. (29.03 kgs) Whew, over the 50% hump

Total loss so far: 66 lbs (29.94 kgs)
===
I am weeding out the clothes that are too big for me this weekend and sending them to GoodWill!

Not so good ... back up to 240. Too much birthday cake ... oh well, bad Bob ... extra time on the bike for me this next week ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Great job, everyone! And for those that are stuck or have had a gain... I feel your pain! I'm still not over my plateau, but I think I'm getting a bit closer to breaking it.

Start weight for challenge- 278.4
Today's weight- 277.4
Total loss for this challenge- 1 lb (nothing like starting a challenge at a plateau! LOL)
Total loss to date- 27.6 lbs

I suppose I'll be thankful for the 0.9 lb loss since last week. LOL I just wish I could make it to the 276 and stay there.... instead, I'll dip down to 276.(something) for a "taste" and then pop right back up. Hmph. I'm feeling some water weight right now.... I can tell it in my hands and feet, and probably a bit in the belly over the next few days... it's lovely to be a lady isn't it! LOL Maybe after that, I can drop 2 or 3 pounds and break this terrible cycle! I REALLY wanted to be down to 270 by Feb. 28... my trip to Panama City and Vortex Springs. I hope I can make it!

Anyway... no workout today. My dog is having major surgery (I'll probably "worry" a couple pounds off! LOL), I have a 2 hour meeting before work... then I work 3-11. I've really hit the workouts hard the last few days, so I figure a break today is ok.

I know the feeling boys & girls....-1# forever I have lost about 6 lbs since New year's day. (Sorry in advance) I swear I think it's cuz I never (poo).....Is it a girl thing?????

CheddarChick:
I know the feeling boys & girls....-1# forever I have lost about 6 lbs since New year's day. (Sorry in advance) I swear I think it's cuz I never (poo).....Is it a girl thing?????

Cheddar... I know, in general, girls lose weight slower than guys... and I think alot of it is because of that lovely "time" that graces us every month (sorry, guys... I tried to state it nicely!). That alone can add a good 4-5 lbs of water weight to me! And, in general... guys have more muscle mass, which means they burn fat faster than we do. I know... it stinks.

On the bright side... I can tell I'm losing inches. My scrubs are gettin' baggy!

Cheddar... you and I are in the same boat. Don't give up... I'm not. :)

Back
Top Bottom