Credit card fraud at "The Shack"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wildcard

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just looked at my bank acct and the bill I paid for at the shack after our dive a couple of days ago has been changed! I guess she decided she wanted a bigger tip. I always round off the bill with the tip. It came to $45.00 even and my bill is $48.37:light:

dispute it.

she is counting on people not to notice or just figure "for a couple bucks why bother", thus she gets away with being a thief.

see? and you thought the lap dances in your mind were free!

Make vblueV chip in half.

I ain't payin nuttin' on dat. (but tanks fo lunch)

It coulda been an innocent mistake, if you write numbers the way you write words.:ssst:

how much was the tip?

That must be it!....No, couldn't be, if that was true Id be still sitting there waiting for lunch. LOL
Still waiting for the bank to call back.
PS he did chip in, it went for gas money.

Wildcard:
VBlueV quote of the day: "for a few dollars more!"'
now.. did you circle back to the shack after we left the boat?

Well, ya but that was the $700 dollar charge, and well worth it I might add! Oh man, there I go again. How many times can one person go to hell??????

well.. i hear your next unit was (as your shirt put it) "organized by ..."

j/k :)

I was curious about the fact that you always round the tip to "even".

I told JB that we should make all our restaurant tabs come to some "code number" like .05 or something to make checking our statements easier. I have caught more checks not right here than anywhere. But then I never checked statements before here...

You should change that title because if a waittress did do it...why slam the shack?

Let us know what happened.---hey how did you notice this the day "of", btw?

oops, this is Catherine, not JB. Guess he did not log out?

I caught it two days later in my bank statement. Still waiting for them, the bank to get abck to me on this.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom