Best LDS for Drysuits in Los Angeles (west side)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taxgeek

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Where should I start? Seems many shops only sell DUI and/or work on the "leap of faith" principle and keep no stock at all. Which shop carries the most stock suits or rentals? TIA. Susan

Can't speak for L.A. proper, but Aloha (several locations in the Valley) carries several USIA suits you could check out. They also carry Bare and Whites, if memory serves, but I don't know how many (if any) they have in stock. They may carry Diving Concepts as well. USIA is their big push, however, and they definitely have those in stock.

As far as rentals, I've heard of places in other states that rent out cheap Bare Next-Gens, but locally the only rentals I've seen are DUI. Not sure if Aloha rents their USIAs or not.

Thanks you two, I appreciate the advice! I remember that post, it haunts me in a way. Ken has a way with words, doesn't he!

Hollywoodivers, West LA, for DUI; Eco Dive Center, Culver City, for Bare; West Coat Divers, Van Nuys for USIA; Westren Scuba, LA, for Pinnacle.

Our biggest dealers in Southern California are Scuba Schools of America in Montclair and Aloha Dive. I know SSA has a large stock of our Techniflex suits in house. Aloha carries our Aqua Pro Plus'.

Back
Top Bottom