Dolphin Scuba Center-Stockton

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaTommy

Reaction score
# of dives
Heya folks!

Thought I would ask this question in the local board here in my area. I am looking to start my cert here in next month or so and had a question about something. I have decided to go to Dolphin here in Stockton for a few reason, location and they came highly recomended from Jim Ernst (Who I met a few months back in Sacramento, while we were trying to get certified at the Shell refinery, doubt he remembers me :D ) Anyways to the question looking at the Student Orientation Guide I see under Academic Materials It gives numerous option on what type of package you can purchase and thier price. I also have the catalog showing me Class schedules and the like. Question, I am looking at the Deluxe eRDP Open water package on the Student Orientation Guide its listed for $113.45 but in the catalog its listed for $64.99, why the difference? Since I am looking at the fact that I will probably have to pay the $500 dollar tuition for the Private course (work schedule it totally out of whack) I am trying to find ways to save money without losing quality. Any info would be greatly appreciated!

Tommy

Dolphin in Sacramento, the sister store, has been getting much of my business lately due to customer service. Their prices are good, and I have been getting a decent discount. Their store in Sac is well stocked with goodies off all kinds. They carry Tech diving gear, and regular diving gear of different brands.

Thanks peter, for the response!!

Tommy , I do remember and would be more then happy to help you in anyway that I can!!

The difference in the price, YOU should as a student get a huge discount!!

If not let me know!! I will try to help!

Tommy , I am in sac so I dont know if I can help you but I do teach Irregular hours and can make some exceptions to help people with their class time and day's.

Let me know if I can help you!!

JimErnst@sbcglobal.net[/email] cell 916-396-1469 , As you know I work at night, Noon or latter calls are best, thanks my friend!!

Tommy -

When my wife and I took classes at Dophin (Sacramento), we received discounts off the class material.

BTW - I have been really happy with Dolphin as a LDS.

Minh

reefugee:
Tommy -

When my wife and I took classes at Dophin (Sacramento), we received discounts off the class material.

BTW - I have been really happy with Dolphin as a LDS.

Minh

Mike Johnson (owner), Rick rowett (course director), and all of the people at dolphin are great, and the comerodery is awsome!!

Tommy if you get in touch with me I can explain it all too you and possibly help you with the most of it all!!

Hey All thanks for the responses!

Jim- I sent you a message :wink:

Minh- Still hanging out on the RC site? Hehehe thought your avatar looked familar :D (I am a NVR lurker)

If Patrick is still managing the Stockton store, ask for him. He's a good guy and has been doing this for a while. He'll give you the best price he can.

Ben_ca:
Word on the street is that Patrick is now with Sports Chalet in Sac... (not sure which one)

Thanks Ben, Patrick is a friend of mine that I havent seen in a while and something happend that he is no longer with dolphin! Now I can find him!!

There is only one sports chalet in sac, that I know of anyway

Tommy -

Been trying to get back into the reef tank stuff. I ignored it for a while while I was doing scuba, but now I am going to try to get back into it. I plan on being at the next NVR meeting. BTW - if you ever want to go scuba diving, just PM me (here or at RC).

Minh

AquaTommy:
Hey All thanks for the responses!

Jim- I sent you a message :wink:

Minh- Still hanging out on the RC site? Hehehe thought your avatar looked familar :D (I am a NVR lurker)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom