Anybody Seen My Kid?......sailing *somewhere*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
So, I was at a dinner party the other night with Jean, the producer of Lost, and she was saying how thrilled she was that her teenager (same age as mine) had been sailing the Northwest Hawaiin Islands this past week for a marine Biology trip, with school.

Yesterday, I realize my girl child is missing and evidently I missed the details. She ran out the door with her bag and mask and fins on her way to this sailing vessel. I think it is out of LA. I Googled trying to figure out where they went, but can't even find a Newspaper article. Wish I had been invited. Wish I had read the paperwork I signed....bad mommy.

Dammmm, Cath....

I think you should have kids tagged when they learn to walk. It'd be so easy to just crank up the ol' computer and look for the "blip".

Maybe just glue one of those turtle transmiters on her head?
Grab some beer and we'll give chase!

he he...funny, I am sure she would love that.

I think she slipped this past my radar because she did not want me to come.

her BF is on the boat..hope they don't do anything to get expelled. he has already been arrested this year for getting his arm stuck in the soda machine after football practice.

It's windy here. I wonder if anybody is diving on that trip....

glue???????

how about implanting a chip at birth???? (snip and clip one end....implant chip on the other end....)

Jeez Catherine... Lucky no one from CPS reads scubaboard:no

Just kidding... I couldn't ditch my kids no matter how hard I tried at the Pro Bowl yesterday.

Just think of how you can torture her when she gets back, or make no mention of it and hold it back until you need blackmail... Man I'm glad my kids are out of college

he he...well, I am so nosy, I couldn't stand it. Anyway, I called the Coast Gaurd and
asked them where the kid...er boat was. And they said "Oh we worked a case off of there this morning"...off the southern tip of Lanai.

A medical "emergency" it sounded like. I said "well,surely that kid has called her mom?"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom